Top 10 Reasons to Buy Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
If you know the market in Puerto Vallarta, you know that buyers have many choices. You’ve heard prices have been coming down, making it a buyer’s market. As prices level off and properties are sold, prices will start to head back up.
Here are some things to consider why THIS is a great time to invest:
1. Your money goes further: Real Estate, property taxes, food, lifestyle, health care.
2. Puerto Vallarta was named as La Ciudad Mas Amigable en el Mundo (The Friendliest City in the World) by Condé Nast magazine.
3. The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) picked Puerto Vallarta as the top destination to retire overseas in its September, 2010 issue of AARP – The Magazine.
4. Modern Medical Health Care. Puerto Vallarta is a Top Medical Tourism Destination.
5. Both Mexico and the Puerto Vallarta economy are healthy with stable government.
6. Easy to travel. Many flights available and more economic airlines coming to the International airport.
7. Weather. About 340 days a year of SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES!!
8. Fresh seafood and produce. Organic items also available.
9. Stay young and fit with these activities: swimming, biking, hiking, parasailing, boating, whale watching, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, swim with dolphins, jet skiing, zip lining, canopy tours, cultural events, museums, movie theaters, Botanical Gardens, and Sea Turtle release programs.
10. Convenience of 3 Wal-Marts, Home Depot, Office Max and other major stores and malls.
11. Large Ex-Pat/Baby Boomer communities.
Ok so there are 11!! There’s really a lot more when you think about it.
Don't be like those that didn't buy at the last "boom". They're now saying "I wish I bought then"
Will Rogers said "Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait"
Written by Robin Miller, the Mexican Beach Bum at Carpe Diem Real Estate, Puerto Vallarta